Have you ever wondered why I’m such a big proponent of visual thinking? Or considered how visual thinking could help you specifically in your life or career?
Well if this sounds like you, then I hope that this article will help answer these questions.
The Core Benefits of Visual Thinking
Learning to think visually has many incredible advantages for your life, business and career. However, I don’t want to list all the advantages here. Instead, I would like to ask you a few important questions:
Have you ever wanted to…
- Enhance your creativity and generate better ideas?
- Solve problems quickly and easily?
- Improve your decision making ability?
- Improve your clarity of thought?
- Improve your communication skills of key concepts and ideas?
- Enhance your memory, retention and comprehension?
- Strengthen your focus and attention?
- Simplify complex ideas?
- Save time and enhance productivity?
- Save money and increase profits?
- Boost your levels of intelligence?
- Have more fun while working and solving problems?
Having read these benefits, I now want to ask you another set of questions:
- How would your life change if you improved your ability in all these areas?
- Would your value to your employer go up or down?
- Would your value to your customers increase or decrease?
These benefits are real and apply to your life, just like they do to everyone else. However for now, you will have to accept them at face value. Don’t expect them to manifest in your life until you begin the diligent process of applying everything you learn here on the visual thinking magic site. Only through application will you feel the full effect and magical power of visual thinking.
Building Real Value with Visual Thinking
The world is built upon “value”. The more value you are able to provide, the more successful you will be in any field of endeavor.
When you begin reaping the benefits of visual thinking by becoming a better problem solver, decision-maker and thinker, you also begin the process of enhancing your personal value to yourself, others and the world around you. This is in essence the key to success.
How Will You Benefit from Visual Thinking?
Having gone through the list of benefits of visual thinking, I want to ask you what it is that you would like to achieve:
- What specific benefits would you personally like to gain from the process of visual thinking?
- How will these benefits help you at work?
- How will these benefits help you in life?
- What will having these benefits allow you to do, be, have and achieve?
My Visual Thinking Promise
You might be thinking that I’m a little “looney” drawing all these wacky pictures while professing that visual thinking is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Well, that’s exactly what I thought when I first started my journey along this path. However, today I’m more certain than ever before about the power of visual thinking and its ability to transform our perspective of the world. In fact, I want to make a promise to you.
I promise that if you diligently apply yourself and learn the concepts and ideas presented on this site, that you will dramatically enhance your potential to overcome any problem in your life.
Having said that, I want to challenge you to apply everything you learn here into your life. I’m sure your results will speak for themselves. 🙂